Toastmasters on Steroids:Speak to Influence
Toastmasters on SteroidsSpeak to Influence and win more of everything!
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Receive two full days of training, video recording of two of your presentations on a flash drive, individualized coaching tips and strategies, workbook and handout materials, plus much more. Discover how you can connect with any audience anytime to win over new clients, bigger contracts and more money
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Strategically stand out with superior presentation and sales skills
- Learn to create positive interactions
- Make instant connections, whether you're giving an informational, motivational, or sales presentation
- Quickly recognize and embrace the differences among audience members
- Adapt to differences by flexing your communication style
- Know now to motivate your audience to listen
- Discover how to seed key elements of your message for longer and greater retention
- Increase buy-in and gain greater levels of commitment to your message.
Participants will receive important performance feedback to immediately increase effectiveness as they engage in a variety of presentations.
Presentations will be video recorded in a safe and secure environment. Participants will discover the critical elements in delivering high impact and memorable presentations.
- Peer introductions
- Speaking assessment
- How to strategically manage nervous
- Benchmark video productions
- The 3 crucial components of every presentation
- Tone, Volume, Pitch, Rate and the four C's
- The law of seven, plus or minus two
- The 12 minute rule
- Delivery distractions to avoid
- Video review and goal setting
- Creative ways to engage your audience
- Participant demonstrations
- How to sell something NOT. It's easy when you are an Industry Expert
- Creating content that generates a constant revenue stream
- How to market while you are speaking
- Types of visual aides
- How to use visual aids successfully
- Flex to meet audience type needs
- Techniques for exuding trust and confidence
- Tips for extemporaneous speaking
- Attract the right clients and customers to create win-win relationships
- How to get free publicity for your events and how to leverage this publicity.
- Large and small group dynamics
- Extemporaneous speech delivery
- Dealing with special situations
- How to answer every question successfully
- How to manage disruptive participants
- When and how to use humor effectively
Whether you present frequently or just occasionally this program guarantees that you will walk away with new and improved methods that will last you a life-time!
Presenter: Bernadette T. Vadurro, CSP
No matter how influential or how good you are today, this dynamic hands-on seminar will give you greater tools, strategies, and techniques to help you make a huge leap in your public speaking, marketing and sales abilities.